A conservatory of Ldotter blogs.

Friday, December 17, 2004

The Anchoress. . .

. . .has updated with a double-take-inducing, provocative entry on sexual politics. This piece is not for the squeamish, so consider yourself forewarned. But, it's well-written and pointed, and that's what I look for. So, if you appreciate good, solid writing for what it is, and don't mind intimate anatomical references too much, consider this one a must-read.

"All I know is this: I do not want to watch a plus-sized (or anorexic) politically correct lesbian (or non-lesbian) of any color, persuasion, ethnicity (or lack thereof) carry on to me about 'lesbian-good-rape' or first periods, or those ol' debbil mens! I do not want to repeat an experience of my liberal days, where I get to listen to some idiot woman in the row behind me suddenly stand up and exclaim, 'Oh, my Gawd! I'm thirty-five years old, and I've never seen my cervix!'"
 

free website counters