A conservatory of Ldotter blogs.

Saturday, September 18, 2004

BTW....

It's been brought to my attention by Ldotter Shiloh Sharps that the blog may be a little tough to read, inasmuch as it has a light blue font on a slightly brighter blue background. I suppose I can understand how that might put a little extra wear and tear on the ocular muscles, so I've decided to post in bold lettering until I muster the wisdom to pick through the code in the template to find where that can be changed.

I've also noticed that the page renders very differently in IE 6 and Netscape 7.1. Don't know how much I can do about that, but it strikes me as a good reason to tell everyone to download Netscape or any other of the Mozilla-based browsers and just get used to it like you did IE. You'll thank me when you're older.
 

free website counters