A conservatory of Ldotter blogs.

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

The blogging. . .

. . .has been thin lately, I notice. I'll try to do better in the next few days -- starting tonight.

I'm going to try my hand at liveblogging for the third time. I did a little better last time than I did the previous, so I just might improve this time. In fact, I feel like my liveblogging skills have tracked pretty closely with the President's debate performances in this campaign. Could be it's just a matter of establishing a groove.

At some point during the night (most likely following the debate), I'm going to be doing some work on a friend's computer, which will limit my ability to blog, but I will be off and on. So, check back in before the night's over.

However, I'm planning to hold off on my overall take on the debate until tomorrow. Rather than try to bang out an immediate response, I want to give it some thought. I have class in the morning, but it's a short day, so I'll be able to start my analysis (or ramblings, if it please) sometime in the early afternoon, Central Flyover Time.

I don't have cable, so I won't be cheating to see what the highly-paid yammerers are going on and on about.

And all of this is completely conditional. I could very well flip-flop on the whole matter, and bang out a thesis if the muse strikes.
 

free website counters