A conservatory of Ldotter blogs.

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Blank Forever. . .

. . .is a blog run by a Philadelphia-based punk rocker who goes by the name of Tesco. I couldn't tell you what his politics are, but his tastes in music are eclectic, and his knowledge is wide-ranging.

Currently, he has lists of the greatest drummers and greatest guitarists in rock music, past and present, on his front page. And, I have to say that I can't argue with any of his selections. There may be a few that I might have substituted, if only out of my ignorance of their work. So, I consider it educational.

If you're a musically curious conservative, or raving pinko for that matter, I highly recommend visiting this blog on a regular basis. I'll put it in the non-Ldotter blogroll for easy access.
 

free website counters