A conservatory of Ldotter blogs.

Sunday, September 26, 2004

Just trying. . .

. . .to generate a little revenue. That's why you see the Google ad, over in the sidebar. I figure as long as the ad is non-intrusive, it won't annoy readers. And, if I'm not mistaken, the number one rule of advertising is, "Don't annoy". If not, it should be. Whatever the case, I plan to limit advertising and panhandling to the Google ad, and a small PayPal "tip jar" link, just above it.

That way, if I write something you really like, you can click on my PayPal tip jar and send me a tip. Or, if you're like me -- in the grips of a destitution bordering on human catastrophe -- you can click on an ad link to register your approval. If I write something you hate, the email link is just below, and you can chew me out for free.

Well, gotta run. Those aluminum cans ain't gonna pick up themselves.
 

free website counters