A conservatory of Ldotter blogs.

Saturday, October 02, 2004

Ldotter Aussiegirl. . .

. . .emailed me to let me know that she has updated Ultima Thule with her post-debate analysis. She's her usual sharp, witty self:

"But I suppose what Kerry REALLY means is a summit with France and Germany. Oh yes. He no doubt will speak French to the French, and perhaps Therayza also learned some German along with all the Romance languages she speaks so eloquently. If not, the common language of leftism, defeatism, appeasement and hauteur should carry them through to the champagne and brie course very nicely (throw in some wienerschnitzel for the krauts and some lager).


Sometimes, I don't have much time to blog, and don't always get all the way through the blogroll looking to see who's updated. In fact, there are some days when I don't have time to look at all. But, if you have a post you'd like to have excerpted here, please email me with a link and I'll get it up as soon as I can.

You see, the life of a cabana boy -- contrary to the perceptions of the general public -- is quite harried and fraught with upheaval. Just ask my butler.
 

free website counters