A conservatory of Ldotter blogs.

Friday, October 08, 2004

My finals are over. . .

. . .and I start new classes on Tuesday. I know I did well on one of them, and I feel pretty good about the other, but won't find out the result until, I think, Thursday. So, score two for the CabanaBoy. Click on an ad and we'll call it a scholarship.

So, now I have to start writing again. I guess I picked a good night to jump back on the horse. There ought to be plenty to write about. And, I'm sure I'll probably lose some sleep over it. And, I've already made a pot of coffee. So, if by the end of the night, I begin to sound like the mean uncle that made Michael Moore the person he is today, you'll know why.

I'm going to take another shot at liveblogging, but there are two factors to consider in this: (1) I'll be watching a live webcast, and that means the connection will be precarious, and (2) I didn't do so hot last time. But, I figure this is one of those things that gets easier with practice.

Thanks for all the good luck wishes!
 

free website counters