A conservatory of Ldotter blogs.

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

The tornado warning. . .

. . .has expired, so I should be able to blog this evening, provided another one isn't issued. It didn't even rain, this time. But, there's something about a warning siren that makes you take things seriously, despite appearances.

On a more serious note, I finally corrected the misspelling of Chief Justice Rehnquist's name in the previous post. Thank God I survived the tornado warning. I'd hate for my last post to contain such a glaring error.

Hope to find good blogging material tonight. Plus, my graphical savior is back home after being out of town, so there's a good chance I'll have some funny pics before the night's over.

UPDATE: For some reason, I seem to be having trouble getting my posts to go through, tonight. Sorry for the delay.
 

free website counters