A conservatory of Ldotter blogs.

Friday, December 03, 2004

With finals behind me. . .

. . .I can now return the the blogosphere with my usual élan.

My finals went reasonably well, though not as well as I would have liked. Still, getting through any sort of mathematics class without shoving a pencil through my ear canal is a moral victory for me.

Next week is the first of eight covering MS Access, and Powerpoint. I'm looking forward to this block a little more than the last. I still have accounting to endure between now and April. And, as long as I can get through that with my mind intact, I'll be happy.

A note to any potential employer who might be reading this: I am words people -- not numbers people. Please keep this in mind before you fire your current accountant to make room for me.
 

free website counters