A conservatory of Ldotter blogs.

Sunday, April 10, 2005

And so, a new chapter begins. . .

. . .in my life as a would-be cabana boy to comely newscasters. Friday was my last day of school, and the day of my finals in accounting and Quickbooks. To put it mildly, I'm no bean counter. As such, it was highly gratifying to find that I'll have an A in both classes when all is said and done. I managed the accounting grade by the barest of possible margins, finishing with a 90.00 average. Going into the final, I had a 90.17 -- and scored an 89 on the test. I wonder if I might be better suited to tightrope walking.

After getting out of class, I spent the remainder of the afternoon running around paying bills, then came home to take a quick nap to catch up on lost sleep before heading out for a night of celebration. The celebration didn't last nearly as long as it would have some months ago, as it seems my tolerance for alcohol has greatly diminished over the past several months. A couple of beers and a couple of tequila shots and I was done for the night -- using a designated driver, of course.

All this is to say that I've finally finished school, and that I will be posting more regularly in the very near future. I hope I haven't completely lost the interest of too many people. It's just that I've had other priorities lately, and the blog isn't the only thing that's had to take a back seat in my life for the past few months. Thanks to everyone who's checked in while I've been on hiatus. I hope I'll make coming back worth your while.
 

free website counters