A conservatory of Ldotter blogs.

Thursday, April 03, 2008

As a Said Head. . .

. . .I guess I'm going to have to get over my contrarian streak and support Dale Earnhardt, Jr. this year, inasmuch as he's a McCain guy. I'm also going to have to start drinking Anheuser-Busch products, too, as a show of solidarity.


Sen. John McCain and Dale Earnhardt, Jr.


I don't know how well this is going to go down at my favorite Friday evening haunt, though. The last time I switched beers on them, they ended up having the same three cases of Miller High Life in their cooler for three months. Thing is, I'm not all that crazy about Bud, Bud Select, or Bud Lite. Maybe Michelob or Mich Light?

This calls for serious deliberation.

(For the uninitiated, a Said Head is a follower of NASCAR driver Boris Said.)
 

free website counters