A conservatory of Ldotter blogs.

Sunday, September 26, 2004

Kitty. . .

. . .has great news! A recent chest pain scare sent her to the emergency room. It turns out she hadn't had a heart attack, but suffered pleurisy -- which is bad enough, but better than the alternative.

Visit her blog and wish her well.

"They took my complete family health history, and aside from the family health history thing, nothing was indicating heart problems. Except, of course, for the minor detail of the unrelenting stabbing pains in my chest around my heart. So they popped a nitro tablet under my tongue for the pain. Four minutes had passed when the reaction hit me. My pulse plunged to 40, I felt dizzy and sick, and the world began turning grey. I was losing interest in everything, that is until I broke out into a drenching sweat, which really pissed me off because it ruined my hair.
 

free website counters