A conservatory of Ldotter blogs.

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

I think I know. . .

. . .how Andrew Sullivan must feel, right about now. I'm in a bit of a cold medicine-induced foggy alertness, and unable to hear anything on my right. It is getting better, though. I can hear perfectly if I tilt my entire torso forward almost 90 degrees, and point my right ear toward the floor. Unfortunately, that's just not practical.

And, if you like a little irony in your tales of human misery, you'll love the fact that I just ordered some surround sound speakers that were a steal at Overstock.com. Actually got them for about $53, shipped -- cheaper than the price listed. Also, as if that weren't enough, I just bought a really nice used Denon receiver for $75.

I'm sure I'll enjoy it someday.
 

free website counters