A conservatory of Ldotter blogs.

Saturday, October 30, 2004

The matter of timeliness. . .

. . .has always been an issue for me, and that goes a long way toward explaining my erratic posting patterns, and to an extent, my even more erratic idea of topicality. I do tend to veer, I admit.

So, for the next few days, I might as well try to have fun. With the help of blondie, I hope to have a collection of Kerry-Edwards related Halloween costume spoofs. I noticed the idea has already been started on by another blog, but I can say in all honesty that we started talking about doing this a few weeks ago. I've just been otherwise occupied with school and life in general, so I got a bit of a late start.

So, I hope to blog a little more over the next couple of days. School has really started take more of my time, as I enter into a math-related block -- as I am most assuredly not math people. So, I have to actually crack the books for the foreseeable future. And, to be quite honest, the blog did cause me to miss some class time in the first block that I shouldn't have.

Well, that's not entirely true. MsFalconersCabanaBoy caused me to miss that class time, not the blog. Nevertheless, I plan to make a better showing in attendance for the rest of the program. I just felt compelled to dedicate as much time as I could in the first days of the blog, since that's such an important time in establishing a readership. Whether or not that was a wise thing to do remains to be seen. But, I'm already very happy with the number of regular readers I seem to have, and I appreciate every one of them.

I just hope you'll hang with me while I get through this whole school thing.
 

free website counters