A conservatory of Ldotter blogs.

Saturday, October 23, 2004

Sorry again. . .

. . .for the lack of new blog material, yesterday. I've been battling a headcold of some kind that leaves me nearly deaf in my right ear. I went through the very same thing last winter, and it seemed to last for months. It's particularly irksome because, when I'm not working at my computer, I'm usually listening to music.

Say, that reminds me. . .

If you're ever on the market for electronics, do yourself a favor and check out Ben's Bargains. There are some excellent deals on stereo and computer equipment, and there are new bargains posted everyday. And, it's not just electronics. There's a whole lot of other stuff, too. Do check it out. I'm sure you'll find something worth looking into.
 

free website counters