A conservatory of Ldotter blogs.

Sunday, November 28, 2004

I awoke this morning. . .

. . .and piddled around for a while before getting on my computer. When I finally did get here, lo and behold! It turns out I've got a link on the front page at Lucianne.com!

Thanks to Lucianne, Staff, Mouser, Peepster, Editor, Igor, Igorina, Oblio, Intern, and any member of that tireless crew that I may have neglected to mention! Your work at Ldot has provided me with more knowledge and fun than I'll ever be able to fit into this little blog, so I do my best to hit the high points.

It's been a lot of fun already. And, now that I've gotten reasonably settled as to the basic concept running through this blog, I'm going to turn the comments back on so that anyone may comment. If a site pest comes along and has something stupid or unproductive to contribute, I'll deal with it then.

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and is now out looking for my Nakamichi receiver and Polk Audio home theater speaker system.
 

free website counters