A conservatory of Ldotter blogs.

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Finally, some relief. . .

. . .in my battle against what feels like flu symptoms. I've blown my nose until I finally got a nosebleed, which convinced me to go and get some kind of OTC remedy, if only to stem the blood loss. In conjunction with the chicken soup, there is some periodic relief, but it's of the sort that one gets when the dentist stops to change drill bits.

I have to -- absolutely have to -- go to class tomorrow, as there is a limited number of classroom hours per block that I'm allowed to miss before I'm booted from the program. And, I've already missed the very first day of the block. Luckily, tomorrow is a short day, so I ought to be able to struggle through without slipping into a coma.

Again, I apologize for my posting parsimony, and hope to post something else new before the night is over. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
 

free website counters