A conservatory of Ldotter blogs.

Sunday, December 12, 2004

Way back when. . .

. . ."Ball Peen" Bill Maher still had his show on ABC, he pointed with pride to his refusal to make jokes about Michael Jackson's alleged child molestation, citing that the charges had never been proved. Consequently, I was struck by the whiplash-inducing cognitive dissonance he often exhibited in calling the President a "cokehead", despite the fact that, not only was there no proof that the President ever used cocaine, but there wasn't even a single person willing to step forward and claim to have witnessed him doing so.

So, given the mounting evidence that Jackson's sexual proclivities trend toward the abominable, I can't help feeling a rush of Henicanesque bravado. Witness as I giddily prance about the blogosphere and, in a sing-song voice, make sure that everyone knows that I was right all along. Michael Jackson's a sicko, and I knew it. I knew it, I knew it, I knew it.

Ha! In your face, Maher.
 

free website counters