A conservatory of Ldotter blogs.

Monday, December 13, 2004





You Are a Religious Republican



You make up the conservative, Christian, dedicated core of the Republican Party.

You believe it's important for religious people to stand up for their beliefs in politics.

And for you, this means voting your conscience - which almost always means voting Republican.

Your pet causes include the sanctity of life, school vouchers, and prayer in school
.




OK, so I took this test out of curiosity. It turns out that I'm a lot more religious than I ever knew. Granted, I do believe in the sanctity of life, school vouchers, and prayer in schools. But, to be honest, I've spent about as much time in churches in my life as Michael Moore will spend on camera at the 2008 Democratic National Convention.

Hat tip, ALa -- blonde sagacity.
 

free website counters