A conservatory of Ldotter blogs.

Saturday, January 15, 2005

And so, I'm finally settled in. . .

. . .to some degree, and I sit down to blog. The only thing is, when you've had almost zero exposure to the news for a week, it takes about a week to get back up to speed. Things change that quickly in the blogosphere, and news in general.

During what little time I've had to actually catch up with the news, I've also had to catch up with friends and regular contacts I haven't heard from in a while, just to let them know that everything's OK. Also, there are the friends who began to rematerialize once I got the last of the furniture moved in, just dropping by to check out the new digs. On top of that, I've taken on some new responsibilities in my life, and have had to make a lot of last-minute adjustments as time gets compressed when my best laid plains have been torn asunder.

While I've been going through this, I've been a little stressed out and preoccupied, and am just now able to get a handle on things. It's times like these when you strain friendships, and I hope I haven't done that too much with too many. If I have, I apologize and hope you'll forgive me if I seemed ungrateful or thoughtless. I promise, things will be back to normal soon. . .and I'll be as normal as I get.

Now, I guess I should get back to the news and stuff, before I turn this blog into a full-fledged diary. I may not be able to blog as much as I always have for a while, but I will do my best to update daily.

Thank you all.

Walt
 

free website counters