A conservatory of Ldotter blogs.

Monday, January 03, 2005

Now that my prayers have been answered. . .

. . .more are badly needed for another longtime Ldotter (and maybe more) in Sedona, AZ -- applepie. Apparently, the flooding is very serious there.

I've seen serious flooding before, but luckily, I live in an area that is hilly enough that high ground can usually be found. But, wherever you live, it is highly dangerous.

Hang in there, but not too long.

This could be my last blog entry for a few days, depending on how soon I can get the internet connection set up at my new place. But, I'll be able to check email from school.

Thanks again to everyone who has offered their support, assistance, and encouragement. It really has made a magnificent difference in my life. Now, it's applepie's turn.
 

free website counters