A conservatory of Ldotter blogs.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

A new blog. . .

. . .has entered the 'sphere, and it comes from an intelligent, witty, and very kind friend of mine. And you thought YOU were cranky? Well, she's kind unless you happen to be a raving pinko. Nevertheless, she's still intelligent and witty. And a former ice dancer. And, she's recently semi-retired from a career in the legal profession. "Cranky" is her new pursuit, and to encourage her to keep on keepin' on, I thought I'd link up to it. A little background:

"Also, after you've competed in your first competition, you no longer expect life to be fair - you're generally just relieved that your partner didn't stick a toe-pick in your leg! And oddly, you don't come away with lowered expectations. You just become more determined to do your best, particularly when, like me, you possess minimal natural talent. I always had to work twice as hard to achieve half as much. And I never minded.

But I'm still not going to miss most of the lawyers I've encountered! Some yes - and more about them on future posts."


Welcome aboard!
 

free website counters