A conservatory of Ldotter blogs.

Monday, February 04, 2008

Are these the conservatives. . .

. . .Rush Limbaugh and his fellow talkers are trying to rally?

I actually read the referenced article yesterday, when it was briefly posted by a longtime Ldotter from whom I would never have expected such. It was an obscenity -- a pack of irredeemably filthy lies.

I'd like to think that Limbaugh, Ingraham and Hewitt would have sought to marginalize this kind of crap before they launched into McCain. But, at this point, I'm not sure they're too concerned about the kind of people they're rallying, just as long as they harbor enough hatred for McCain to get themselves to the polls.

It is truly distressing to see people I once looked forward to hearing and reading allow themselves to be sullied by such slime. Some folks are going to have to get to work on building a lot of bridges after the primaries are over. Before now, I figured McCain would have to do the majority of it. Now, I think the ball's in his opponents' court.
 

free website counters