A conservatory of Ldotter blogs.

Saturday, April 19, 2008

I've added new tracks. . .

. . .to the playlist at your right. Sorry rock n' roll haters, there's nothing there for you. But, rest assured that I'm working on other playlists filled with different types of music. The problem is that you have to fill one playlist before you can create another. And, for some reason, I just couldn't bring myself to put Dwight Yoakam on the same list as Iron Maiden. It just didn't seem right to me.

So, I'm working on playlists that don't have a musical whiplash effect. The next one will be more of a mishmash. A little something for everybody.

However, if you're a rocker, there should be something in the current one that'll strike your fancy. And, since I set the player up to shuffle the song order, you can always open up my blog, hit the the Play button, and listen to it in the background while you're doing all that productive crap you're supposed to be doing on computers.
 

free website counters