A conservatory of Ldotter blogs.

Monday, November 22, 2004

Another heresy. . .

. . .from CabanaBoy: I like Green Day's, American Idiot CD. I listen to it quite a bit, actually. I think it's ambitious and bold for a mainstream punk band to make an album like that, and they pulled it off very well.

As for the politics behind the music -- well, what can I say? It's punk rock. . .it would be worthless if I agreed with it. I'm a 35 year-old white male in middle America, after all. Of course, they probably don't like the idea that a 35-year-old, white, male, conservative Republican blogger thinks their newest album is great.

Maybe I shouldn't have said anything. . .

In any case, I defy any rock music fan to listen to the CD without finding at least one song that impresses them.
 

free website counters