A conservatory of Ldotter blogs.

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

No need to apologize. . .

. . .Rep. Farr. When you say things like:

"I think if the rest of country had invested in higher education like California, you would have had a more educated electorate and a California outcome in the rest of the country."


you're only confirming everything I've thought for the better part of my adult life.

"If my comment offended somebody, I'm sorry. It was meant in humor. . ."


No, really. That's OK. I'm not offended in the least. In fact, I'm feeling downright vindicated.

UPDATE: It occurred to me as I read this post that I appear to say that all I've thought about for the better part of my adult life is what liberal California lawmakers think about folks in flyover country. This is not the case. In fact, I've only spent the last five or six years obsessing over it. But, now that the cat's out of the bag, I can move on. I just needed the closure.
 

free website counters