A conservatory of Ldotter blogs.

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Many Thanks!!

To Lucianne, Amy, Igor, and all the rest at LComStaff,

Thank you very much for the BlogTruth spot! It caught me completely by surprise. Lucianne.com has given me a place to vent, relate, deride and laugh for years, and I'll never forget the comfort I drew from reading so many of the posts following the 9/11 atrocity.

You've provided me with a place where I feel comfortable in sharing my opinions, beliefs, and heartfelt emotions in a time when those things are rarely expressed, much less paid attention to.

I just can't thank you all enough for all the hard work you've done over the years to keep the greatest message board on the Web a welcoming place for conservatives. This is my contribution to the cause, and homage to my internet home.
 

free website counters