A conservatory of Ldotter blogs.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Armed, superstitious xenophobes. . .

. . .appear to have ridden to Hillary's rescue in Pennsylvania. As they say, the only question right now is how big the margin is going to be. Mark Levin predicted a 13-point win, earlier -- and that's right about what I was thinking. Actually, I figured it would be somewhere between 10-15 points -- that covers plenty of ground, I know. But I'm not too good at predicting numbers, so I tend to hedge. The important thing is that Hillary will have achieved the needed double-digit victory in order to move her campaign forward while reasonably claiming that she still belongs in the race.

If it turns out that she wins by less than double-digits, I will have been wrong, but Clinton will still claim legitimacy. And, the fact of the matter is that, until one candidate has the number of delegates required to capture the nomination, she has a point. As they say, it ain't over 'til it's over.
 

free website counters