A conservatory of Ldotter blogs.

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

*CLARIFICATION*

I just got an email from a person whose blog I signed onto the blogroll. Apparently, I left the impression that joining up with this blogring would somehow speed up the registration process, or that membership here was somehow associated with posing rights at Lucianne.com. That is not the case, and I sincerely apologize to anyone who may have been under that impression.

I'd also like to apologize to Lucianne and staff if this has caused them any headaches whatsoever. There are no official ties between Lucianne.com and The Pajama Pack. The only relationship I have with Lucianne.com, or any of its staff is the fact that I'm a long-time poster at the website. They were extremely gracious in putting me on the front page, and I am unabashedly grateful for it. However, that was not a part of any deal struck between us. It was not something I asked for, and it was as much a surprise to me when I found out as it was to anyone else.

I'm proud to be associated with Lucianne.com, but that association extends only to my addiction.

Again, I apologize to anyone I may have misled.

Walter G. AKA MsFalconersCabanaBoy
 

free website counters